Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A little something

Since you all noticed it already, I won't beat around the bush. I have been neglecting this blog for a while. Mea culpa...

What am I doing when Im not writing?

Well... Watching movies, really haha

I have managed to see quite a number of movies. Some were amazing, others just ok. But I need to tell you that I simply love watching movies. Discovering different places through cinema... It's simply the best.

 

So here's a list of the titles that I got to watch recently:

 

Her

It's a great thought-provoking movie about feelings, their roots and our need for loving someone, even if it happens to be your operating system... Given that the operating system sounds like Scarlett Johansson...

 

 

Enough Said

I loved everyhing about this movie. Sweet, touching, simply real. A definite must see for those who like good acting and movies about life.

 

 

About Time

This is an unexpected one... A guy finds out that men in his family can travel in time. Yes, very weird but completely realistic and sweet at the same time.

 

 

The Vow

It's one of those date night movies with something more than just good looking main characters. It makes you think about life and love.

 

 

August: Osage County

My girlfriend is from Oklahoma. She loved the movie... For me, it's weird, depressing but with great acting from both Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.

 

 

The Life of Pi

It's been really long since I've seen something this beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see something special.

I adore this movie!

 

 

Eyes Wide Open

Orthodox Jerusalem doesn't understand gay people. There's no place here for two men falling in love. But even though, they do... Sad and disturbing...

 

Have gou seen anything inspiring recently? If so, do let me know,

B

3 comments:

  1. o świetnie :) mam nową listę tytułów do obejrzenia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej,dzieki za odwiedziny. Dodaj sobie jeszcze philomene bo piekny jest, wlasnie obejzalam;)

      Delete